SPRAY TANNING SYDNEY
CUSTOM BLEND SPRAY TAN 30 mins
- Natural bronze colour
- NO orange
- Streak free .
Avoid the harmful, ageing UV rays from the sun with our custom blend sunless tan.
SPRAY TAN & SHOWER 40 mins
Freshen up prior to your appointment with a shower in our spray tan room.
Towel, Razor, Body wash & scrub provided.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I get the best results with my spray tan?
Follow these simple steps to ensure your tan applies and lasts beautifully.
- Exfoliate and cleanse your entire body the night before to prepare the skin for a fresh new tan.
- Any waxing or shaving should be done at least 12 hours before your spray tan.
- To prevent creating a barrier, do not apply moisturiser the day of the spray tan. It should only be applied 12 hours before the tan.
- Wear dark and loose clothing to your appointment. Tight clothing will make the tan uneven.
- Do not wear perfume or deodorant to your appointment as the spray tan solution will react to it. You can put these on after showering the tan off.
- Leave the tan on for a minimum of 1 hour before showering, the long you leave it on the deeper the colour will get
- After the development period, shower in warm water (not too hot), and use a light, gentle body wash. The outer bronzer will wash off, and once the water runs clear, pat dry with a towel.
- During the development period, avoid activities that cause excessive sweating as this can leave streaks in the tan.
- Avoid chlorinated swimming pools as this can react with the tan and cause an uneven fade.
- Avoid products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA’s) or Glycolic Acid as they can exfoliate the skin, causing the tan to fade quicker.
- Avoid touching your body after your spray tan as this can leave finger prints on your body.
- Moisturise daily to help your tan last longer, as well as to help it fade evenly.
How long before an event should I get a spray tan?
If you are getting a spray tan for a special occasion, it is best to have it done 1-2 days before to ensure the tan is at its best.
What do I wear during my spray tan?
This is up to you. We provide a optional disposable g-string for you, but you can wear your own underwear or bikini if you prefer; this depends on what you feel comfortable in. If this is for a special occasion, please take into consideration the outfit you will be wearing as a bra will cause tan lines.
Will I look orange after my spray tan?
Not at all! We have a large range of colours and formulations to suit all skin types and tones.